Indocanadian is committed to adequately protect your personal information regardless of where the data resides, and depending upon your location, may provide additional privacy rights through your privacy regulator or a court. If you would like additional information regarding the Corporate Rules contact us.
Collection Information posted on Indocanadian is obviously publicly available. Our servers are owned by Canadian web hosting. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to Indocanadian collection, use, disclosure of your personal information and to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. Indocanadian collects and stores the following personal information:
- Email address, phone numbers, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information (including credit card and billing information);
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Indocanadian and ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
Use Indocanadian uses users’ personal information to:
- Provide our services;
- Track, confirm and fulfill purchases;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- Customize, measure, and improve user experience and our services, content, and advertising;
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- Do other things for users as described when Indocanadian collects the information.
Disclosure Indocanadian doesn’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users explicit consent. Indocanadian may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Indocanadian may also share personal information with:
- Corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services. (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to);
- Service providers who help with our business operations;
- Third-party websites and publishers so ads (or the content of the ads) published on Indocanadian can also be published on a broader array of venues or information vehicles.
Access, Modification, and Deletion You can see, modify or erase most of your personal information by reviewing and modifying your posting or account status page, by signing on to Indocanadian or by contacting customer support to review any personal information Indocanadian stores that is not available on Indocanadian. There may a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. Indocanadian deletes personal information when Indocanadian no longer needs it for the purposes we described earlier. Indocanadian retains personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back. If you have further questions contact us.
Transfer of Personal Data We may share your information with members of PayPal to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Indocanadian will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you’ve requested their services.
Security Indocanadian uses lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing’s perfect, so Indocanadian makes no guarantees.
Cookies Indocanadian or our service providers may use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services. For more information on your choices about accepting cookies, consult your browser help function;
- Indocanadian sometimes works with service providers who may place cookies on your computer to serve and measure the effectiveness of ads on our or our advertising partners’ behalf and collect anonymous information about how you use websites owned by Indocanadian. This information allows them to help us customize our content and advertising. Indocanadian does not allow these companies to collect any personal information about you using these cookies.
General Indocanadian may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next use the site or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If Indocanadian is involved in a merger or acquisition, Indocanadian may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. Send questions about this policy to customer support.